Hello Target Range Families,
*With the return to Phase 1 starting November 9th, meal requests will return to the below plan:
For families learning REMOTELY:
A contact-free meal pick-up is located at the east entrance of the school on Tuesday’s and Friday’s from 11:30am-1:00pm.
• Families can pick-up meals for the week.
• Friday’s pick-up will include meals for Monday and Tuesday.
• Tuesday’s pick-up will include meals for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
For families learning HYBRID In-Person:
Last names A-L (Monday and Tuesday in the classroom)
• As kids leave school on Tuesday, they can take home meals for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Last names M-Z (Thursday and Friday in the classroom)
• As kids leave school Friday, they can take home meals for the following week’s remote learning days (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday).
If you are a new addition to this meal pick-up, PLEASE SIGN UP BELOW. Otherwise, we still have your request on file and will have food ready for pick-up at the above time.
Please fill out this Google Sign-up for those accommodations.
Please notify the front office if you are unable to make a scheduled pick-up.
Food Service Director